I can't resist the megnetism pulling myself to the person. Without no reason, i just try to talk to or hang around the person. Even though the person does not recognize me.. just looking at the person will make me happy.
Hi~ Anna speaking..^^ In my case, I'm very shy. So I don't show that I'm interested in him. And, although I meet Mr.Right, if he doesn't look interested in me, I lose interests in him quickly. --;;
Hi Brian, I get along well with people who are interested in a lot of different topics so I try to have conversations with them to find out about what they know and if we have common interests.
Each of us has different tastes. So, to find an ideal man /woman is not easy. To me I like people who respect other people. I want to walk along the beach ,talking with him about the life.
Brian.. You know a little at least about me.. HaHa.. Maybe, you can imagine what I would do.. Right? Anyway, I would dash to her and try to have good relation with her.
9 comments:
I just pretend not to be interested in that person, and try to figure out his personal information.....^^;;
I can't resist the megnetism pulling myself to the person.
Without no reason, i just try to talk to or hang around the person.
Even though the person does not recognize me.. just looking at the person will make me happy.
i don't have my ideal type exactly, i never happen. haha
Anyway, i'll never tell him that i like him if he's my ideal type.
Hi~ Anna speaking..^^
In my case, I'm very shy. So I don't show that I'm interested in him. And, although I meet Mr.Right, if he doesn't look interested in me, I lose interests in him quickly. --;;
Hi Brian,
I get along well with people who are interested in a lot of different topics so I try to have conversations with them to find out about what they know and if we have common interests.
I can't tell hime that I am attracted to him. Just try to build up the relationship? I also lose interests easily if he is not interested in me.
Each of us has different tastes.
So, to find an ideal man /woman is not easy. To me I like people who respect other people. I want to walk along the beach ,talking with him about the life.
I will see her for a long time. She would be the stone(girl) who I really want to meet when I was high school.
Sometimes, I dream that I would meet an ideal woman in my life.
This dream make me happy...
My life is seeking that stone...
Brian.. You know a little at least about me.. HaHa.. Maybe, you can imagine what I would do.. Right?
Anyway, I would dash to her and try to have good relation with her.
Post a Comment