Monday, December 1, 2008

Third question: When somebody say 'I like you'

When somebody say 'I like you"
How would you respond to that?

4 comments:

REI said...

I'll tell her or him like this "I already knew that".

But, actually, I don't understand this expression "I like you". People use it when they are kidding.

j.sparrow in school said...

Hi~Brian~ I'm Anna.~~
As for me, how I would respond totally depends on what kind of person he is. If the person is not ugly, has good personality and has a good job, I will accept his proposal. But if not, I should refuse. If an strange person were my destination(^^), I would not try to get better.

Yumi - Warm and Lovely said...

Hi,
usually, i sy, i like you too.
we can distinguish the person is telling a truth or telling a lie.

gwangjalee said...

Hi, Jean,
Did anyone say that to you?
Then were you happy or weird?
As I get older, it's good for me to understand what the speaker means.